Manuscript of article for publication must include as follows:
- Article title;
- Complete information about the author (s): name, middle name, last name, academic title, position, full name of the organization with specifying the postal address, country, e-mail.
- Abstract (up to 250 words);
- Key words (no less than 5-10 words and expressions);
- Article text;
- List of reference links under APA 7;
- Article title must be informative.
- Article title is placed at the middle without full stop in the end and typed in capital letters without underline.
- The distance between the heading and the text must be equal to 12 pt (approximately 10 mm).
- In the title of the article, only generally accepted abbreviations are used.
Information about author(s)
- Surnames and initials of articles authors are provided in English language.
- It is necessary to indicate one workplace in different articles of the same author, since the data on the affiliation of the organization is one of the main defining signs for the identification of the author.
Name of organization and department
- Organization name must be provided in English.
- It is necessary to use the rules of writing the organization name in English: all valuable words (besides articles and prepositions) must start with capital letter.
Abstract in English language
- Abstract is the short accurate summary of the article including the basic actual information and conclusions of the work.
- Abstract length must be up to 250 words.
- Abstract must be:
- informative (must not contain general words);
- purposeful (reflect the main content of the article and research results);
- structural (follow the article’s line of thinking);
- Goals and objectives of the research
- Theoretical or Practical Implications
- Key words
- provides possibility to establish the main content of the article, define its relevance and decide if it is necessary to read the full text;
- eliminates necessity to read the full text of article if the article is peripheral interest to reader;
- it is used in informational including automated systems of information search.
Recommended structure of the article text (without emphasis in the text)
- Abstract (not descriptive, it should be detailed and structured as it is required by the guidelines) - Maximum 250 words
- Keywords should include maximum 10 words or word phrases.
- Introduction: degree of the researched issue including the Problem statement.
- Literature Review
- Methodology: description of certain (private) research methods.
- Findings and Discussion: direct research results of the author and his/her point of view and interpretation.
- Conclusion: main conclusions. In certain cases conclusion follows the section stating gratitude to specific individuals who helped the author
- Further Research and Perspectives
- List of references formatted in the APA-7.
- All figures in the text must be provided with the links. Figures must be placed directly after the text where they are mentioned initially, or at the next page. Figures are numbered with Arabic numbers, continuously numbered (for example: Figure 1). Signature to the figure is placed under it at the middle of the line. The word “Figure” is written in full.
- There is no full stop at the end of the title.
- If there are appendixes, then Figures of each appendix must be specified with different numbering with Arabian numbers with adding appendix mentioning before the number (for example: Figure A.3).
- All tables in the text must have links. Tables must be placed directly after the text where they are mentioned initially, or at the next page. All tables are numbered, numbering is continuous (for example: Table 1). Table of each appendix must be specified with different Arabian number with adding appendix mentioning before the number (for example: Table B.2). The word “Table” is written in full. Titles of tables should be placed before the table on the left, without indention in one line with its number using dash (for example: Table 3 – Firm’s income). There is no full stop in the end.
- When transferring the table to the next page, the title is placed only above the first part, while the lower horizontal line delimiting the first part of the table is not drawn. Above other parts, the word "Continuation" is also written on the left and the number of the table is indicated (for example: Continuation of table 1).
- A table with many columns can be divided into parts and placed one part under another within one page. If the rows and columns of the table go beyond the page format, then in the first case, the head is repeated in each part of the table, in the second case - the side. When dividing a table into parts, it is allowed to replace its head or side, respectively, with the number of columns and rows. In this case, the columns and (or) rows of the first part of the table are numbered in Arabic numbers.
- Column and row headers in the table should be capitalized in the singular, and column subheadings should be written with a lowercase letter if they form a single sentence with a heading or capitalized if they have a meaning in their own right. At the end of the headings and subheadings of columns and rows, do not use full stops. Separating headings and subheadings of side columns with diagonal lines is not allowed.
- Column headers are usually written parallel to the rows of the table, but if necessary, their perpendicular position is allowed.
- Horizontal and vertical lines delimiting the rows of the table may not be drawn if their absence does not complicate the use of the table. But the head of the table must be separated by a line from the rest of the table.
Formatting formulas and equations
- Formulas and equations should be separated from the text on a separate line. Leave a blank line above and below each formula or equation. If the equation does not fit on one line, then it must be wrapped after the equal sign (=) or after the plus (+), minus (-) signs, multiplication (x), division (:), or other mathematical signs, and this sign at the beginning of the next line, repeat. When transferring a formula to a sign symbolizing the operation of multiplication, use the sign "x".
- If you need an explanation of the symbols and coefficients, then they are given immediately below the formula in the same sequence in which they appear in the formula.
- All formulas are numbered. Usually, the numbering is continuous. The number is put down in Arabic numerals in parentheses in the extreme right position on the line.
- A = a: b (1)
- Formulas in appendixes have separate numbering within each appendix with mentioning the appendix before number, for example: (B.2).
List of references
- The list of references is given in a separate block. Source descriptions (printed and electronic) are listed in order of citation.
- The list of reference links is drawn up in English in accordance with the APA 7 - American Psychological Association standard.
- References in the text to the literature are made according to in-text citation APA 7 - American Psychological Association.
- Abbreviations of the names of sources (magazines, publishers) are not allowed.
- The most significant components in bibliographic references are the names of authors and titles of journals. It is necessary to include all authors in the description, without reducing them to three, four, etc.