About the Journal
Eurasian Journal of Economic and Business Studies (EJEBS) is the open access scholarly periodic journal designed for Kazakhstani and the international science community to be familiar with new valuable findings in fundamental and applied studies.
Aims and Scope
The purpose of the journal is to provide high-quality coverage of various aspects of economics, entrepreneurship, business, and tourism economics, such as the integration of advanced theoretical and applied developments on topical issues of planning, organization, motivation, and control in various fields of economics. The journal publishes review articles devoted to existing and new methods, techniques, and approaches in the field of economics, business, and tourism. The journal publishes the works of modern and innovative researchers, including significant theoretical and empirical papers.
Reports on various topics related to various disciplines in economics are welcome. The journal aims to break down barriers between disciplines and influence economic development. Materials will be reviewed based on content, policy relevance, and readability.
JOURNAL COVERAGE INCLUDES
- Economics and economic sciences.
- International economic relations.
- Sustainable development in the context of globalization.
- Financial science and financial institutions.
- Demography, labor market and human resources.
- New technologies - research and development.
- Welfare and social policy.
- General issues of organization and management.
- Management of innovation and technology.
- State, business and entrepreneurship.
- Management and marketing.
Journal is published 4 times a year. Numeration of the journal is consecutive, sequence from the moment of its establishment; year of publication is stated.
The journal is included in the list of scientific publications recommended by the Committee for Quality Assurance in Education of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the publication of the main results of scientific activity, Order No. 155 dated April 19, 2022.
DOI Prefix: 10.51176
ISSN: 2789-8253 (Print)/ 2789-8261 (Online)
Languages of Publication: English
Open Access Policy: Platinum Open Access
Publication Fee: 25 000,00 KZT (50,00 USD)
- Kazakhstan citation database
- ZBW (Deutsche Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften)
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
The archive of the former title "Vestnik Universiteta meždunarodnogo biznesa" from № 1(1) 2006 to № 2(52)-2019 can be found here