Call for Papers
The Editorial Board of the Eurasian Journal of Economic and Business Studies (EJEBS) invites you to submit a scholarly paper for the #2, 2021 issue.
The main aim of the journal:
- to assist development of national economic science, reflect the main tendencies, directions, and results of scientific research, accumulate the articles on specialized themes, assisting execution of leading scientific research and consulting center by the UIB in the field of finance-economic science in RK.
- public spread of journal among Kazakh and foreign scientists so it is also orientated to foreign scientists, working for preferential scientific directions.
The main directions of the EJEBS publications:
- Economics and economic sciences.
- International economic relations.
- Sustainable development in the context of globalization.
- Financial science and financial institutions.
- Demography, labor market and human resources.
- New technologies - research and development.
- Welfare and social policy.
- General issues of organization and management.
- Management of innovation and technology.
- State, business and entrepreneurship.
- Management and marketing.
Working language: English
Deadline for submission: April 20th, 2021
Please read the Author Guidlines before submitting your paper.
Editorial office contacts:
Tel. +7 (727) 259-80-33