About the Journal
Eurasian Journal of Economic and Business Studies (EJEBS) is the periodic scientific journal and designed for Kazakh and foreign scientific community to be familiar with new scientific results, having value in the field of fundamental and applied sciences.
Eurasian Journal of Economic and Business Studies (EJEBS) performs the work based on the applicable legislation in the field of publication and distribution of the periodic editions, UIB Charter, the present Regulation, other local normative acts as well as editorial policy, accepted by the editorial board of the journal.
Eurasian Journal of Economic and Business Studies (EJEBS) is the scientific periodical publication of articles, reviews, references, notifications and reports on scientific measurements, other information, related to development of the science of the relevant field (areas, specialties’ group).
Journal coverage includes
- Economics and economic sciences.
- International economic relations.
- Sustainable development in the context of globalization.
- Financial science and financial institutions.
- Demography, labor market and human resources.
- New technologies - research and development.
- Welfare and social policy.
- General issues of organization and management.
- Management of innovation and technology.
- State, business and entrepreneurship.
- Management and marketing.